- Dietary Supplement and Plan
- Fat Burning Blend
- Great for Low-Carb Diets!
- Powerful Green Tea Extract
- Thermogenic Formula
Supports low-carb diets with dieter's vitamins.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||25 mg||250%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Arginate)||120 mcg||100%|
|Chloride (as Potassium Chloride)||47 mg||1%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide)||50 mg||1%|
|Proprietary Blend||723 mg|
|Green Tea extract (leaf, contains caffeine)||*|
|Passion Flower (aerial portion extract)||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, silica, stearic acid and magnesium stearate.
Use only as directed. Take one tablet midmorning and one tablet midafternoon.
Green Tea - Nutritive support for fat oxidation and enhanced energy levels. L-Tyrosine (and other nutrients) - Nutritive support for thyroid function and an active metabolism. DynaChrome Chromium - Nutritive support for metabolizing. Dieter's Vitamins (B-6, B-12, Pantothenic Acid) - Nutritive support during the stress of dieting.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use with MAO inhibitor drugs.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More