- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Easy Solv
- Provides Antioxidant Protection
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||500 mg||833%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.|
Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Contains no wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Citrus-derived products (like those from orange or grapefruit) contain phytonutrients that may affect the metabolism of certain prescription drugs. If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More