Aquafresh Sensitive Maximum Strength Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste 5.6 oz By Aquafresh
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Fluoride Toothpaste
- Sensitive Maximum Strength*
- Triple Protection
- Reduces Sensitivity
- Fights Cavities
- Gently Whitens with Regular Brushing
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%)*; Sodium Fluoride (0.15% W/V of Fluoride Ion). InActive Ingredients: D&C Red #30 Lake; FD&C Blue #1 Lake; Flavor; Glycerin; Hydrated Silica; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Hydroxide; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Sodium Saccharin; Sorbitol; Titanium Dioxide; Water; Xanthan Gum
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day or as recommend by a dentist or physician. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician. Stop use and ask a doctor if problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
I have been using this brand for a long time. It works well for my sensitive teeth. My family also like it. I usually purchase it from Walmart. However, lately I haven’t seen it on their shelves. I’m happy that Herbspro carries it. I’ll be purchasing more from Herbspro.